The Great Gatsby Movie 2013

The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby the new movie of Leonardo DiCaprio. The Great Gatsby is a 3D romantic drama film of 2013. The movie is an adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1925 novel of the same name. The movie is directed by Baz Luhrmann. He was also co-writer of the film. The film was released on May 10, 2013. The movie was released in 3D. Now I am telling you the story.

Story of The Great Gatsby


 A Yale University graduate and World War I veteran named Nick Carraway is a depressed and disillusioned alcoholic staying in a sanatorium for treatment of his alcoholism. He talks about a man named Gatsby who is the most hopeful man he had ever met. His doctor suggests him to write it down when he struggles to articulate his thoughts. Nick moves from the U.S. Midwest to New York in summer of 1922. There he takes a job as a bond salesman. In the village of West Egg, he rents a small house on Long Island. His next door is to the lavish mansion of Jay Gatsby. He is a mysterious business magnate. He holds extravagant parties. So, the story of The Great Gatsby is about this man.

My Opinion For The Great Gatsby


I suggest you to watch the movie because of Leonardo DiCaprio. I think that movie of Leonardo DiCaprio is always hit. Do not take it seriously because it’s my opinion. I like the acting of Leonardo DiCaprio very much. For that I like The Great Gatsby. I noticed that the stories of his movies are always awesome. Remember the Titanic movie, what a love story that was. The movie named Inception has some kind of story I have never imagined. So, I think the story of The Great Gatsby should be very good like the other movies.

Cast of The Great Gatsby


Now I am taking about the cast of the movie. You already know that Leonardo DiCaprio is the main character Jay Gatsby. Now I am telling about the others. Toby Maguire acts as Nick Carraway, Carey Mulligan acts as Daisy Buchanan, Joel Edgerton acts as Tom Buchanan, Elizabeth Dedicki acts as Jordan Baker, Isla Fisher acts as Myrtle Wilson, Jason Clarke acts as George Wilson, Amitabh Bachchan acts as Meyer Wolfshiem, Jack Thompson acts as Dr. Walter Perkins, Adelaide Clemens acts as Catherine, Richard Carter acts as Herzog, Max Cullen acts as Owl Eyes, Heather Mitchell acts as Daisy's mother, Gus Murray acts as Teddy Barton, Steve Bisley acts as Dan Cody, Vince Colosimo acts as Michaelis, Felix Williamson acts as Henri, Kate Mulvany acts as Mrs. Mckee, Eden Falk acts as Mr. Mckee and iOTA acts as Trimalchio. Oh! A long cast list of The Great Gatsby.

At last all I want to say that The Great Gatsby is a good movie overall. This movie’s IMDB rating is 7.3 at all. So, imagine how good The Great Gatsby is! I want you to give a watch. I like the movie very much.

One more thing I am giving the trailer of the movie, do not forget to watch the trailer of The Great Gatsby.

Related

movie 6458731807803682302

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot In Week

Recent

Comments

Get Your Feed

Enter your email address:

Text Widget

Connect Us

item